Nazeer Call back on last moment for Replacing Shamil

The former Captain Mohammed Nazeer was named in the short format squad as the backup for the new limited-overs No.1 Mohammed Shamil. The inclusion of Nazeer were the major changes from the squad taking part 2nd March 2012 in the North Idian CC Series, and there was no room in the attack for any others.

when his captain's last time in wonderlad park against RSS SC in 2009 Nazeer narrowly failed to earn the title, and even no body expect that its is the last match for him as a captain. and the DZCC selector Mohammed Farman said Nazeer would also be in contention for a place in the squad because i know his strenth.i think he is a right man to replace a player like shamil.

Mohammed Nazeer played his last game in WLP 2011 and he fail to scored but he had ball well on that time.maybe which was the reson that DZCC selectors have choose Nazeer first. "I have been working hard over the last couple of months," Nazeer told the DZCC official page. "The selectors said that I haven't been getting runs but so far I scored runs in the middle and few wickets too I have just waiting for a call and now i earn what i want"

 Nazeer was the third-highest run scorer for Hotels in the Dubai Regional four-day competition, making 460 runs, at an average of 41.81 with two half century's from eight games. He was also the leading wicket taker for Raffals in the competition with 11 to his name."Nazeer said he had viewed his batting footage from when he was in form and was working on a few things that had helped him. "I am missing it a bit [playing for the Zahirians], but I am just waiting and using my time wisely and when I get the opportunity,now i got, hopefully, I can play for the next one or two years straight."