Sanaz refreshed after injury break

What a time for DZCC,the dzcc batsman, has said that his forced break from UAE cricket due to an Knee injury had refreshed him at a time when he was beginning to fall "out of love with the game". for past post about his Injury






The big thing is the mental rest," Sanaz told the Official Site. "This last few months has been one of the toughest of my career, with the vice captaincy debacle in 2009 start plus the injury. My knee's won't hamper me any more and I definitely feel fresh mentally. I'll be starting off really enjoying myself -- and this year I haven't particularly enjoyed playing cricket because I was in pain and because of what happened in January. It's been a tough thing for me."


"I believe everything happens for a reason and these two months have happened to refresh me and knowing that I was sort of falling out of love with the game, it was a symbol or a sign for me to refresh and recharge my batteries." DZCC's next assignment is a tour of THE MATALE CRICKET - upcoming week , which begins in the Wonderland tomarrow. Sanaz is expected to Played and his name was already add to Team Card today.


Selecters