Injured Dasthakir likely to miss this Week -Friendly Match

DZCC's Left arm Batsman Mohammed Dasthakir fears he will be out of cricket for nearly a Week to nurse his injured thumb.Mohammed dasthakir, who suffered the injury during the BIG MATCH against Jet Lankans, has said he is doubtful for the 15 Overs Game against JetLankans in the Wonderland park next Friday but is hopeful of making it in time for the next season later in this week."The doc in DZCC seemed to think it might be seven to ten days but I won't know for sure till (later today)," Dasthakir told the official site. "I think I'm out of (the Jetlankans Friendly series) and I might be back for the next matches.

Dasthakir played through pain in the BIG MATCH -09 Trophy against Jetlankans last friday, scoring a patient beaten 29 under pressure to steer Victory for DZCC.The Srilanka-born allrounder said he was very satisfied with his performances in the Last weeks."In a three-match series I always try and aim to win at least two games, with the bat," Dasthakir said. "I was a bit disappointed with some of my scores. I was getting 20s and 30s quite often but wasn't going on, so that Jetlankans BIG MATCH innings was quite big for me to go on and finish the job. That's my role, to pet the Anchor and win the game."

this will be affect Skipper because the anchor roll was going to miss this week.and he want to put some big changes its already called.Rilwan replace dasthakir, and due to chart Riyath replace Rikaz Mohammed.this are the changes made by DZCC so far.however DZCC looking same result last week in this Friendly match coming friday 16th in WLP at 3pm.
See u all there.......

THE SELECTERS
DZCC