Sanaz confident of being ready for ahead

Mohammed Sanaz the dubai zahirians top order batsman, has taken the glass-half-full view of the injury lay-off that forced him to miss the last three short format games, believing he will benefit from the rest over the next year. sanaz suffered an abdominal strain on the fourth day in WLP and is still working his way back towards full fitness, but is confident of being ready for the start of the summer ahead.

Sanaz for official blog"I'm keen to play but I don't think it will happen. I've been unfortunate to miss the last three weeks but we have got a huge amount of cricket coming up so this little break might just help me fire on all cylinders for the summer comming ahead or so, "I'm desperate to get back playing, it's felt like a long three and a half weeks," he said. "I love playing cricket, that's what I do, so it's hard when you injured and don't get to try and improve yourself. I'm certainly looking forward to getting back playing and there's a lot of cricket coming up."

"I think the injuries are pretty minor so I don't think it will affect any balance to the DZCC squad or anything like that," he said, "but it's a little frustrating in this series to have lost as many players as we have. It's been hard to find the right balance that we'll go into the Summer with this you can't do anything about injuries and after a lot of cricket on this tour I think we've done well with the amount of injuries we've had."

Sanaz added that he thought Mohammed Saflin, who has also flown home due to vacation, so Sanaz would be available for selection for Zahirians's opener, and is expecting everyone to feel refreshed when they tackle their next challenge. "Hopefully everyone's going to be raring to go for that comming game. Hopefully everyone's rested as well so that we are ready to go."