I Have Worked Really Hard for Comeback

Mohammed Nazreen, the Dubai zahirirans Seamer and Middle order batsman who has made a comeback into the team for the Big Night Match 2010 this Thursday in Wonderland Park, is eager to grab the opportunity and cement his place in the club side.

"I have worked really hard during the last one-and-a-half Month to earn my comeback. Now that the selectors have chosen me for the job, I need to deliver the goods and make a long-lasting impression. I want to be part of the DZCC team for a longer period and for that the Big Night 2010 will be the most important game for me. The competition is tough but I need to stand out," Nazreen told blogger.

Nazreen was confident that the pitch in the Wonderland would aid swing. "I have never played in the WLP. But I have been told that the park wickets are quite similar to the turf ones. So, I am quite keen on bowling there. I have had a good domestic seasons in SRL but my form will give me the required boost and confidence," he said.

The Big Night 2010 begins one night after the Wendesday of this Week, raising the issue of fatigue, but nazreen believed that it would not be a problem. "I don't think so [that fatigue will have an impact]. Our top players like Haithar, Mohammed faris, Dasthakir, Rikaz and Mohammed Hillal are in top form so I think this will help them in the Wonderland because we won't have to start from the scratch. Also we have had closer look at our opposition players, so it will help us in a big way," Nazreen said.