Razmar breaks silence and is ready for Next Game

Mohammed Razmar has spoken publicly for the first time to DZCC official site since his sudden drop from last two series and his subsequent break-up with Dasthakir.Razmar fronted a packed media conference at DZCC's Conference room, where he mentioned the support he had received from Mohammed dasthakir the skipper and insisted the DZCC media frenzy following him and his former Career would not affect the focus on his cricket.

 "I have spoken to Dastha," Razmar said. "I've spoken to a lot of my friends and team members. He's been a wonderful friend of mine for a long time and he was excited to see me back in UAE and wished me all the best for Friday's friendly match."

"I made the decision firstly to go home but then to come back to Dubai knowing that there was a big Friendly match starting on Friday," he said. "I knew I'd be capable to get up for that. Preparation has been very important to me throughout my whole career and it's no different now. Yesterday it was important to get back in the nets and have a good bat, see that red ball." Being back in the team environment will no doubt be a welcome change for Razmar.

"It's part of what we do," Razmar said. "Being a professional athlete it's not just about what you do on the field it's what you do off the field as well. We have to accept that and for me it was important to do what I had to do in my personal life and it's important for me now to be back with my team-mates and make sure I'm concentrating on playing a match for Dubai Zahirians."I'm sure I'll get a little bit of stick [from the Mates] but I don't mind that," Razmar said. "No matter where you go around the UAE, every Club wants their team to win and do well, so we'll wait and see what happens on Friday but I don't think that will affect me too much.