Mohammed Arafath Back.

THE BOOST RETURN
  the DZCC wicket keeping Batsman,There was a time when he is form was the be-all and end-all for DZCC, suprise he is back after 10 months.when he isn't making the batsman's life a misery. He admits it has been difficult readjusting following the first long-term Failure of his career and was denied the chance to relieve some frustrations when runs washed out DZCC's net session at Wonderland Park last week.I'm doing everything I can to get myself back to where I was. However, one player who probably won't mind some extra time to put his feet up is

"It's always a challenge to play against better sides. This team has so much potential. Everyone has got a role, batsmen, bowlers and fielders and they all know what to do. If plan A doesn't work the captain is there to implement plan B. We have to take key points and work to that."Though progress has been smooth, DZCC are not without dilemmas. The first is a pleasant, selectorial one. Mohammad Razeen & Mohammed Rikaz has yet to play a part in the last seven months.

Now I know my role a bit better," he said. "I had it set in my mind that I was going to be nice and positive through coming series because in the past in DZCC I probably wasn't as positive as I would have liked to have been.What DuabiZahirians haven't done, however, is beat a top side in nearly two years. "Winning is a habit," said Arafath. "We're aware that we've come close recently. It's the key moments in games that we've let slip. But we have been creating opportunities to win."Hopefully I'll win one more tournement we can keep table again in UAE," he said with a smile.

finally he said, "But the best advice I got was when I was told that when I started playing cricket I did so as I loved the game. At that point I wasn't thinking of playing for Zahira and so why think about it now, I was asked. That set me thinking and slowly I regained my confidence and got back to normal.""That was something I found it tough to deal with initially but slowly got used to that as well and started to enjoy my batting once again."