DZCC's spirit is good in 2012

 Mohammed Shamil ,29 top order batsman of dubai zahirians.He is a beleaguered batsman of a beleaguered unit."I think the spirit in the team has been actually pretty good. It's been very good. Everyone has been keen. The enthusiasm to practise … just the overall energy around the squad has been really good. Obviously, it's a great with the results of starting 2012 we have had so far. And yeah, we'd like to do better. and, overall, in terms of the spirit, it's been pretty good."

. "I was really disappointed to play the shot I did on 48 in last game. It still gives me nightmares sometimes. It's always nice to come and play in these conditions. It's like an home team coming and playing on a rank turner in Dubai, and winning a match in the starting of the year. We would like to do the same thing again in this all year."

Zahirians skipper Mohammed Dasthakir said Shamil needed to focus on prolonging his career. "I still believe Shamil has much to contribute both in terms of playing and batting input - you simply can't replace that quality and experience in place of sanas he has," said Dastha. "I'd like for him to concentrate now on getting back to full fitness, playing and enjoying his cricket for as long as he can. He's been a colossus for Zahirians cricket."

 Mohammed Shamil is keen to continue in a senior role for dubai Zahirians. "I enjoy the extra responsibility and it takes your involvement to a new dimension as you're always thinking of the next move," said Shamil, who has scored 433 short format runs at 33.20 in last 12 games. "I've been fortunate to play under both Dastha and Sanaz's captaincy during my one year in the squad. It's been a golden age for Zahirians cricket with some memorable wins. I'm close friend with Siraj and I'm confident we'll forge an excellent partnership."