Nazeer and Razmar awaits Zahirias recall

Former dubai zahirians captain and all-rounder Mohammed Nazeer and all-rounder Mohammed Razmar are hopeful that there strong showing on the domestic hotel circuit will earn them a recall to the dubai zahirians side, also Zahirians waitting for replaces for mohammed siraj and mohammed razeen's place due to there vacation.

"I have been working hard over the last couple of months," Nazeer told the DZCC official page. "The selectors said that I haven't been getting runs but so far I scored runs in the middle and few wickets too I am just waiting for a call."

Nazeer was the third-highest run scorer for Hotels in the Dubai Regional four-day competition, making 460 runs, at an average of 41.81 with two half century's from eight games. He was also the leading wicket taker for Raffals in the competition with 11 to his name."Any player [who gets dropped] will want to go out there and look to prove himself. I went out there and did it with the bat and ball Razmar said. I tried to score  runs; I fell short by a bit. I think the break was good for me. I came back home and I did a lot of fitness work."

Razmar said he had viewed his batting footage from when he was in form and was working on a few things that had helped him. "I am missing it a bit [playing for the Zahirians], but I am just waiting and using my time wisely and when I get the opportunity, hopefully, I can play for the next one or two years straight."